Sunday, September 20, 2009



Homework--I don't normally give out homework I just don't feel it necessary for Preschool students...However, I have had several students ask over and over for it (I think to be like older siblings). Once a week I will send home a random page of "homework" that can be done by the students if they want to. If the child completes the homework please send it back to school so I can give them recognition for it. This may help them get use to the whole homework concept since they will have it in Kindergarten. Just remember that it is not a big deal and it is optional.

Monday September 21st I will be making a new seating arrangement for the students so that the children can get to know the other children and to help avoid a few issues we have been having in class. If your child has a concern or something is bothering them at school please let me know so that we can find a way to resolve it in class. We want to keep Preschool a positive yet problem solving environment.

Thank you,

Mrs Hunter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment